- Earliest Egyptian writing formed 3100 B.C. and were small pictures known as hieroglyphics
- Egyptian script was usually written in ink on papyrus
- The precursor to paper was stored in scrolls and these were the roots of ancient egypt
- Calendar and sailboats
- Egyptian astronomers creates a calendar with 12 months and 365 days to make better sense of the seasonal cycles
- Due to their excellent knowledge of human anatomy Egyptian doctors wrote extensively on health issues nd created potisins and cures for a number of common ailments
Five Religion Test
We took the test on the top religions of the world. The religions were, Christianity Islam Buddhism Hinduism Judaism The test was multiple choice, and out of 50 points. One thing I got mixed up was Buddhism and Hinduism, so that is probably where I got some questions wrong. Besides that I think I did well on the test for the most part.
Comments
Post a Comment